So as you probably have been able to tell. I am a little obsessed with the latest beauty box subscription trend. I have been getting BOXYCHARM, TARTE and Ipsy plus all their awesome upgrades for quite a while now! So of course I had to Read More
Tag: makeup subscription
As you all can probably tell, I am OBSESSED with BOXYCHARM. It is really unbelievable just how much value you get with it. $21 a month. You get so much awesome stuff with it. Stuff I would usually not spend money on because it is so pricey. And you get it all. Not crappy little samples either, I’m talking the real deal, full size. But here we are, boxycharm outdid itself yet again with their upgrade box, boxyluxe!
I will never ever everrrrr cancel my BOXYCHARM subscription because it is literally my favorite day of the month when I get to run to my mailbox to see what all I got. I have yet to be disappointed in anything!
CLICK HERE to check out my full review all about BOXYCHARM plus have a look at all of my recent and past boxes and what I have all received for only $21 a month. Here are some pics of my past boxycharm boxes without boxyluxe.
Okay so onto why I am writing this…
Just when you think it can’t get ANY better. BOXYCHARM does it again. Now you can level up by adding $28 every 3 months to your current subscription and you will get over $250 worth of full size HIGH QUALITY beauty products.
So I will continue to get my regular amazing boxycharm box every month for only $21 and then every 3rd month they will charge an additional $28.99 and I get the BOXYLUXE box! Check out my very first box below! This is the JUNE 2019 BOXYLUXE box.
What Comes in BOXYLUXE (June 2019)
- Tarte- Be you. Naturally. Eyeshadow Palette ($36)-tarte is always my go to shadow, I love the natural yet highly pigmented shades. Always my fav colors!
- Touch In Sol- No Poreblem Prime Essence ($23)- This primer leaves your makeup looking so smooth! Love this, will buy after I run out!
- Dominique Cosmetics- Lemonade Lipgloss($17)- taste so good! Love this, moisturizing and thick!
- PYT-Mini Turbo On the go dryer($85)- I’m a traveler so this powerful blowdryer is PERFECT . My hair had no frizz with this!
- Dr.Brandt- Clean Biotic PH balnaced yogurt cleanser with chlorophyll($35)- incredibly hydrating and refreshing
- Farmacy- Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum ($58)- Love this and will def keep buying this! My face feels so good with this!
- Living Proof- Full Thickening Cream($28)- I am so glad I got to try this. I normally wouldn’t have bought a thickening cream but this made my hair so silky and full!
- Trestique- Good Vibes Mascara($25)-Nice! Always love a good mascara!
- Skin & Co- Truffle Therapy Radiant Dew Mist($35)– there is something about these mist that is so addicting. Again something like this is something I would not usually spend money on but after trying it, I’m addicted! Leaves your skin so refreshed and sets makeup perfectly!
Total Value of JUNE 2019 Boxyluxe
$342. Yowsers! $342 for $49.99! And this is all stuff I will use!
Can you say WINNING?
It’s just crazy how much value is in this box. My highlight of the month is getting this box. I would never be able to afford all of this awesomeness alone!
October 2019 boxyluxe sneak peek
- Violet Violet Voss essentials eyeshadow palette
- Dr. Brandt hydro biotic recovery sleeping mask
- Hank and Henry black eyeliner
- Stila all day liquid lipstick
- Tarte Park avenue princess palette
- Glow recipe pineapple serum
- Sutra clipless curling iron
- Igk mistress hydrating balm
How much does BOXYLUXE cost
So add an extra $28.99 every 3 months on top of your regular ($21) subscription. This ends up being about $50 every 3 months.
Where to buy BOXYLUXE
Complete Your Upgrade
You will be billed an additional $28.99* every 3 months – Mar, Jun, Sept, Dec
(Additional $3 shipping to outside contiguous U.S.)
Every 3 months, you’ll receive BoxyLuxe instead of your regular BoxyCharm subscription
Every BoxyLuxe has a estimated MSRP value of $250 or more
Can I cancel BOXYCHARM
Sure. No idea why you would ever do that because it is so stinking amazinnng… BUT if you need to cancel, it is super easy. No refunds, renews automatically, cancel any time.
Other Subscription Beauty Box Reviews
Until next time, Cheers!