As you all know, I’ve been trying ALL the beauty boxes lately. This project has been so incredibly fun! I LOVE running to the mailbox everyday to see what new beauty box has come in! It takes me back to my childhood memories of getting Read More
It is no secret that I am obsessed with subscription boxes. Ipsy is def one of the best beauty subscription boxes available especially for the price! I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on the Ipsy Glam Bag Plus!
If you want to get your hands on this awesome beauty box, click HERE.
Ipsy Glam Bag Plus
For $25 a month, you get 5 FULL size luxury name brand beauty products delivered straight to your door. I know just the value of one of these amazing products is worth more than that so it is always a win win. I get to try all of these amazing products for such an inexpensive price. Like in the July 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus, I know that I would have bought the IT mascara anyway. So basically I got all of the other full size items for free. If you are one to try out the trendiest products then this is def the bag for you!
Difference in Glam Bag and Glam Bag Plus
Okay so I now know I am obsessed with both Ipsy Glam Bag Plus and the regular Ipsy Glam bag. Let me break down the difference for you.
The regular Ipsy Glam bag is just $10 a month. It includes 5 deluxe or full size samples plus a cute make up pouch. The Ipsy Glam Bag PLUS is also a monthly subscription but it includes 5 FULL size luxury items for $25. Similar to the regular Ipsy bag, they personalize your subscription by using you beauty profile survey that you fill out.
They also give you the opportunity to add additional luxury samples for $3 and full size luxury products for $12 with both subscriptions.
You can check out my super detailed review of the classic Ipsy Glam Bag HERE. Also if you want to check out all the other subscription beauty boxes, scroll to the bottom of this post and I will list all the links for you.
Can you have both subscriptions?
YES! As of right now, I am going to continue to get both since they are so great! You just can’t beat these prices.
August 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag PLUS
- AHAVA- Hydration Cream Mask
- SUVA BEAUTY- Liquid Chrome Illuminating Drops in Trust Fund
- IT COSMETICS- Bye Bye Foundation Full Coverage Moisturizer™ with SPF 50+ in Light
- TARTE-SetDream Big Eyeshadow
- F.A.R.A.H BRUSHES- Show Me Magic Eye Brush
- NAISTURE3 – Step Essence Brightening Sheet Mask & 3 Step Essence Moisturizing Sheet Mask
- INC.REDIBLE- Jelly Shot Lip Quencher in Ex Revenge
What was included in my July 2019 Ipsy Glam Bag Plus
- HUDA BEAUTY3D Highlighter Palette in Pink Sands
- IT COSMETICSSuperhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Mascara
- PIXI BY PETRAGlow Mist
- GOLDFADEN MDBright Eyes
- GLOW RECIPEWatermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer
Ipsy glam bag plus October 2019
- Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion age-defying exfoliator
- Jolii cosmetics Spekta stick – Stella
- Lovecraft Beauty bronzer palette
- Betty boop drawn to you eyeliner
- Jules Smith Beauty power gloss duo
Ipsy November 2019 sneak peek
- Ciate London dewy stix in glow
- Illamasqua Hydra veil primer
- Murad rapid relief acne spot treatment
- Gigi gorgeous the only blush duo in authentic plus pride
- Belle argent creme lip color in smoking on screen
Other Subscription Beauty Box Reviews:
Check em’ all out!
- Ipsy Glam Bag Review
- BOXYCharm Review
- BOXYluxe Review
- Birchbox Review
- Tarte Review
- Allure Beauty Box Review
Until next time, Cheers!
#ipsyglambagplus #ipsy #ipsyglambag #beautybox #makingtimeforit #subscription #subscriptionbox