Boxycharm Review: Updated Monthly 2019
As you may have noticed, I have a slight obsession with subscription beauty boxes! Check out my boxycharm review!
Is this real life??
I think I must have died and went to makeup beauty heaven ?
I have tried a few subscription boxes in the past but my ALL time favorite is Boxycharm!!!
Every single box BLOWS me away!
You could NEVER purchase even half these items for the cost of this box! It is truly beauty heaven!
$21 y’all. $21. For so much AMAZING stuff!!
I’m talking about the newest. The best of the best. The latest. The greatest. Ah, beauty heaven.How do they always know what I like? It’s like they know me!
What’s in your Boxycharm box?
Tarte, Too Faced, Wander, Cover FX, Moda.. and so many more…. gahhhh I could rave all day but you just don’t know till you try it yourself.
If you are on a budget or even just like to check out the latest makeup and beauty products, give boxycharm a try!
You WILL NOT be disappointed!
So here’s the scoop.
In each box, you will receive 4 to 5 FULL SIZE beauty items. Ranging from makeup and skincare, to beauty tools and color cosmetics, each box has a minimum value of $100.
From my experience it’s always been WAY over that!!
And always FREE SHIPPING.
I don’t know why free shipping matters to me but paying shipping drives me nuts. Like I’ll pay $10 for an item but I would not buy the exact same item for $5 plus $5 shipping. Equals the same. I know. Doesn’t matter to me. I make zero sense. I’m just a weirdo like that.
Whatevs. I’ve been called crazy before.
Tutorials, exclusives, refferals
Boxycharm also has tons of awesome tutorials that you can check out to see how to use your new products! I’m not exactly a makeup artist so trust me when I say this helps!
They have tons of exclusive members-only offers promo only top notch brands.
You can also earn rewards and refer other people to get a box to earn awesome points to get exclusive products!
Once you’re subscribed you will get a referral code. Then, share boxycharm with your friends and tell em’ how much you love it. You will earn charms for awesome products!
Here is my link to get your exclusive boxycharm box! Let me know if you are obsessed as I am with it!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Or type my code in the code box⬇️
Oh yeah and not that it matters to you but it does to me. I am a straight sucker for sexy packaging. And Boxycharm nailed that.
Boxycharm review-Boxyluxe Review
Basically a Boxycharm bonus.
A freaking AWESOME ass bonus.
Add only $28.99 every 3 months to your box and every 3rd month they LOAD you up with the TOP OF THE LINE… Over $250 worth of brand name beauty products.
Worth EVERY stinkin’ penny.
I’m already signed up for this for June! I seriously cannot believe the amount of amazing stuff in this box! Seriously insane.
I don’t know how they afford to do this. I’m assuming they must have deals with the companies to help promote their new stuff. Whatever the case may be, I dig it!
Because this IS the bees knees.
Oh, and not that you would want to… but you can cancel at anytime.
So check it out. Let me know what you think!
Also let me know your other favorite subscriptions in the comments! Hope you enjoyed my boxycharm review! Check out my Ipsy review > https://www.makingtimeforit.com/ipsy-review/
GET YOUR BOXYCHARM with my link
Peak of my April 2019 box
1) Pretty Vulgar (Value $35.00) Nightingale eye shadow palette: 12 HIGHLY pigmented shades. All shades I would ACTUALLY use. Like really. No crazy lime green colors. Although some may dig that. I’m pretty neutral.
2) Luxie (Value $21.00) 4 pc eye set: 4 synthetic eye brushes. PERFECT for the best eye shadow application. These brushes are fab!
3)Bang Beauty (Value $22.00) Chocolate eyeliner: Again a color I would totally use. I was always worried I would get colors that people didn’t want. But this is stuff I actually love and will use! The stuff is amazeballs. Goes on creamy, smooth and lasts!
4) Tatcha (Value $24.00)- luminous dewy skin mask: This was DREAMY. I would have never spent this on myself for a skin mask..I’m usually pretty frugal.. but after trying it I will definitely purchase this in the future! It’s so refreshing and nourishing! I can actually tell a difference in my skin!
5) Tarte (Value$20) glitter lip paint: Again this is something I probably would not have bought on my own. BUT..After trying it I love how it is sheer but has that perfect shimmer glitter shine. It actually makes the lips appear fuller! You can use this over lipstick or alone! Very soothing too!
Total box value : $122!
All for $21! Freaking crazy right?
You CANNOT beat this deal. No other box has yet in my honest opinion!
Get your Boxycharm box here ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Peak my May 2019 Boxycharm Box
- Glamglow-($28.00) GentleBubble Cleanser-this is the cutest face cleaner! Leaves your skin totally moisturized and feels so clean and smooth! Oat amino acids condition the skin plus vitamin E to moisturize!
- Alamar-($22.00) Colorette Blush Trio- Buttery smooth triple blush shades, highly pigmented! I love this because I never thought I would be a peach girl but I loved it!
- Ciate London-($22.00) Eyeshadow Lustre Creme- metallic and glittery liquid eyeshadow, stays on so good! Can go over shadow as a topper or by itself!
- Dose of Colors- ($18.00)Liquid Matte Lipsticks- velvety and matte, lasts all day! LOVE this color!!
- Bodyography-($14.00) Eyeliner Pencil- I love me some eyeliner! This one goes on smooth and glides easily! No smudging and last all day! High pigment!
Total Value of BOXYCHARM May 2019 box: $104! ALL for only $21!
Peak my June 2019 Boxycharm Box
- Elemis-($35)Superfood Vital Veggie Mask
- Butter London($32)natural Goddess
- Luxie($30)- Gaea 3 piece brush set
- Ofra($20)- liquid lip
- Lashaholics($14.99)- intaglam false eyelashes
Total value $131.99 for only $21
August 2019 Boxycharm
- Becca- Hydra- mist & refresh powder ($39)
- Wander- Glow ahead Illuminating oil ($42)
- Tarte- Big ego mascara ($23)
- Ace Beaute- glimmer shadow duo ($25)
- Steve Laurant- lip liner ($15)
October 2019 boxycharm
- Dose of Colors – Eyeshadow Palette mauve
- Touch in Sol pretty filter glossy skin balm
- Iconic London lip plumping gloss
- Briogeo hair repair moisture mask
- Luna eyeliner
Boxycharm November 2019 peak
- Juice Beauty – Stem Cellular Anti Wrinkle Eye Treatment
- Dominque Cosmetics – Celestial Thunder Eye Shadow Palette
- Dose of Colors – Liquid Matte Lipstick
- Tula Skincare – Star Bright Nourishing & Brightening Cosmic Hydrogel Mask – Set of 2
- BoxyCharm – Two Brush Set with BC logo Pouch
Just when I think BOXYCHARM can’t get ANY better. It does…
Since I am already getting BOXYCHARM subscription boxes, that makes me a “Charmer”. As a charmer I get to choose to add on every 3 months to an EVEN better beauty box, BOXYLUXE. For an extra $28 bucks every 3 months, I get a HUGE box filled with expensive goodies!
Hard to believe it could get any better. Every 3 months, you’ll experience more products worth over $250! BoxyLuxe replaces your regular box, but you’ll enjoy the regular box the months in-between.
After getting charged for your current subscription, you’ll pay an additional $28.99 for your BoxyLuxe
Peak My June 2019 BOXYCHARM LUXE
In Boxyluxe June 2019 Box
Check out the FULL review of BOXYLuxe HERE
- Tarte- Be you. Naturally. Eyeshadow Palette-tarte is always my go to shadow, I love the natural yet highly pigmented shades. Always my fav colors!
- Touch In Sol- No Poreblem Prime Essence– This primer leaves your makeup looking so smooth! Love this, will buy after I run out!
- Dominique Cosmetics- Lemonade Lipgloss– taste so good! Love this, moisturizing and thick!
- PYT-Mini Turbo On the go dryer– I’m a traveler so this powerful blowdryer is PERFECT . My hair had no frizz with this!
- Dr.Brandt- Clean Biotic PH balnaced yogurt cleanser with chlorophyll– incredibly hydrating and refreshing
- Farmacy- Honeymoon Glow AHA Resurfacing Night Serum– Love this and will def keep buying this! My face feels so good with this!
- Living Proof- Full Thickening Cream– I am so glad I got to try this. I normally wouldn’t have bought a thickening cream but this made my hair so silky and full!
- Trestique- Good Vibes Mascara-Nice! Always love a good mascara!
- Skin & Co- Truffle Therapy Radiant Dew Mist– there is something about these mist that is so addicting. Again something like this is something I would not usually spend money on but after trying it, I’m addicted! Leaves your skin so refreshed and sets makeup perfectly!
Other Reviews of Beauty Box Suscriptions
Until next time, Cheers!
hellocharmer #boxycharm #charmer #beautyblogger #boxyfomo #boxyluxe #totallyboxy